Complaint Review: Next Generation Debt Settlement Group

• Updated: Thu, January 19, 2012

• Reported By: LeeAnn — Wahkon Minnesota United States of America
Next Generation Debt Settlement Group
2967 Michelson Dr. Suite G282 Irvine, California United States of America

Next Generation Debt Settlement Group Scamed us out of $2,472.00 of our hard earned money. Irvine, California

My husband & I went on the internet to find a way to consolidate our bills, as we were having financial problems. I ended up doing business with Next Generation Debt Settlement Group. They said they would work with our creditors to pay off our debt.

The total amount of debt they were to take over was $11,198.00. We set up payments begining in April of 2011, in the amount of $309.00 a month.

We had also been told we would have Debt Defense Shield, which was to be an attorney who would go after the creditors if they called us, while working with Next Generation. They told us that we would get $100 from them, for the creditors contacting us.

After a couple of months, we were getting calls from our creditors, so I called the number we were given. I was told someone would contact me. No one ever did.

I continued to call them to complain, and was always told the would submit a complaint form. I then started talking to our creditors, and found out, no one from Next Generation had EVER called them. By this time it was November, and the creditors were sending our accounts onto attorneys for collection.

I called to cancel any more business with them, and told them I wanted a refund for the $2,472. I tried several time to find out where they were located, and who owned the company. The customer service people would never tell me.

My husband got an e-mail on December 4, 2011, saying they had completed our refund request. We haven't gotten anything back. I have also found an address for a company in Nevada, with the name Next Generation Debt Settlement Inc. I'm not sure it's the same company.

My husband & I are now in deeper debit than when we started, and are looking for someone to help us recover our money. Please help in any way you can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2012 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Next-Generation-Debt-Settlement-Group/Irvine-California-92612/Next-Generation-Debt-Settlement-Group-Scamed-us-out-of-247200-of-our-hard-earned-money-825488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Next Generation Debt Settlement Group