Knife

• Updated: Sun, July 15, 2012

• Reported By: dmon — Reno Nevada United States of America
Next Generation Debt Settlement
20 Truman Ste 109 I irvine, California United States of America

Next Generation Debt Settlement Next Generation Debt Restructure I have been paying into this program for 1 year and have had NO resolution or settlement to my debt. I settled 1 account on my own. . this company has done nothing for me except take my money. irvine, California

*Consumer Comment: Next Generation

I have been paying monthly payments of $500 + to this company to help resolve my debt for 1 year now. they have done NOTHING for me. ELi Amart whoever he is , never returns phone calls. And any messag eelft to the voice mail is not returned. When I closed my account with Meracord who is the trust comapny , I believe, I only got back $2300 of the $5500 I have paid in over the past year.
Tis comapny has done no legal work nor settled ANY debt for me. KI settled 1 account on my own. Now I am seeking real Legal coucil to help wiith my other debt AND to get my money back from this fraudulent company.  i have turned them into the FTC and the AG's office of CA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2012 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Next-Generation-Debt-Settlement/irvine-California-92620/Next-Generation-Debt-Settlement-Next-Generation-Debt-Restructure-I-have-been-paying-into-t-867349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Next Generation Debt Settlement

Next Generation

AUTHOR: LeeAnn - (United States of America)

I'm writing in hope that you will come back to this page and help me out.

My husband & I have lost a little over $2400 to this company. You are right, it's a scam. They take money & never provide any services. Then they give you the run around when you want money back

PLEASE file a complaint with the Calif, AG, and see if they were registered in your state to do business. I contacted the Dept of Commerce in my state & found in MN they had to be registered and weren't, but when the Dept of Commerce questioned them, they said  "they were not actively doing business as of Dec 31, 2011 ". Clearly that's a lie, as your report shows.

Please please , follow through and file a report with the Calif AG and anyone else you can. I have filed with a lot of places. I'm fighting hard for my money.

Our money was suppose to be with NoteWorld in a trust account, but when I called them they said there was nothing in the account. We don't know where our money went.

If everyone works together maybe we can shut them down.