mystery

• Submitted: Mon, February 13, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, February 13, 2012

• Reported By: PMDStudios — Melbourne Internet Australia
Next Level Social
3871 Myrtle Pointe Drive Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 Internet United States of America

Next Level Social Deceptive Conduct, Misleading Conduct Internet, Internet

Next Level Social (NLS) claims to be able to direct internet traffic to various sites, for a premium, within a certain time frame.  This has not happened for me.

They claim to be contactable by email.  This has not happened for me.  Unbeknown to them, my client was sitting next to me at the time my credit card was billed, as my client could not get his debit card to work on their site.  Their responses to him were virtually instantaneous as he was querying why he could not proceed with his intended purchases (there were 3 by the time my client left my premises).  I'm still waiting on a response to my first enquiry - as I used a MasterCard the deduction was made instantaneously.

Further googling of NSL has me satisfied that they do not provide the services they claim to provide.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2012 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Next-Level-Social/internet/Next-Level-Social-Deceptive-Conduct-Misleading-Conduct-Internet-Internet-838648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Next Level Social