Complaint Review: Next Millenium Bank

• Reported By:Tustin California
Next Millenium Bank
nmbonline.com Internet U.S.A.

Next Millenium Bank Credit Card Scams New Brunswick Internet

I applied for a loan and in order to apply for it I had to give them my routing number and bank account number so they could wire the money into my account. When I hit submit, I was denied but re-routed to a credit card web site. The site said that I was approved for a Mastercard and that I only had to pay $99 of my personal money for it.

I immediately left the site and did not apply or submit any information. I always check my bank account online every day to make sure it is ok. About four days after I applied for the loan my account was negative $99.95 + $34 NSF for the charge. That charge was from a Next Millennium Online App. Two days later another charge was on my account for $99 + $34 NSF fee for another credit card company called edpreporting.com.

My account is now negative $368 thanks to these two companies that I have never heard of, nor gave my consent for them to charge me. On top of it all Next Millennium Bank sent me a letter saying congratulations your approved for a MasterCard if you send us $300 more dollars from your personal account for the card. I called them and they wanted me to fax them a letter before they would refund my money, yet they took the $99 without my consent and now they want it in writing that I don't want the card. What a crock.

I am a single mother living paycheck to paycheck and my whole life was turned upside down from these charges. I can't pay my rent or electricity until my claims go through. I was robbed by these two companies and will never apply for anything online ever again.

Dahr
Tustin, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2008 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Next-Millenium-Bank/internet/Next-Millenium-Bank-Credit-Card-Scams-New-Brunswick-Internet-337882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Next Millenium Bank