Complaint Review: Next Stage Promotions

• Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: Jon — Brooklyn New York
Next Stage Promotions

Next Stage Promotions $99 airfare plus 2 nights hotel - RIP OFF, Internet

This sounded like a great deal so I bought 2 deals throuigh KGB Deals, one for my wife and me and one as a honeymoon gift for my son.  I tried to redeem the first one for my son, (after I surprised him with card and fake ticket - then asked him to pick some dates to go and I would handle everything).  The promoter jacked up the airline ticket costs by $500 and other fees.

They wanted $1600 for the whole deal, with an additional 3 nights.  I was able to book the same hotel  and the same airline tickets via Priceline for $1100.00  Since I already gave my son the gift,  I had to shell out the 1100.00 or hurt him by telling him I got ripped off and he wasn't going to go because I couldn't afford it. I contacted KGB, no answer but the promoter responded basically saying tough s__t on me. DONT FALL FOR IT.  YOU CAN DO BETTER ON YOUR OWN. I lost $200 on this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Next-Stage-Promotions/internet/Next-Stage-Promotions-99-airfare-plus-2-nights-hotel-RIP-OFF-Internet-1046189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Next Stage Promotions