Complaint Review: Next Stage Promotions

• Reported By: ioannhs — Oakland California
Next Stage Promotions
Internet USA

Next Stage Promotions Next Stage is not honoring its travel vouchers Internet

On Augest 2nd 2012 I bought a voulcher through SFGate.com in which I paid $125 to which I would get airfare, 2 night hotel stay and dinner for two people to either vegas or orlando. In Febuary 2013 I tried to redeem my travel voulcher (it had not expired and was good for 2 years). I filled out the forms exactly as instructed online. It then said to wait for my confirmation of dates that would arrive via email in 3-4 weeks.

In May of 2013 I had not recieved anything from them yet. I clicked on the same links again and now the company no longer exsist. I got this error: "The requested URL /dpredeem was not found on this server." I contacted SFGate.com to which they advised me they aren't responsiable for this and directed me to dealpigg.com for a refund because apparently that's where the voulcher came from. Calling dealpigg was pretty useless since no one ever answers the phone. I wrote them several emails and finally got a response saying:

At the moment, Next Stage is not honoring its travel vouchers, or booking any trips, and we are working toward a resolution with them. Contrary to Next Stage's claims, Dealpigg is NOT responsible for refunding customers, as Dealpigg has paid Next Stage for your voucher.  While we work to reach a resolution with Next Stage, we are taking a callback list for customers who wish to be notified once our company has decided on a course of action.  If you would like to be included in this list, please send me your name, phone number, email address and voucher code.

So now it's just a circle of who IS resposible. Dealpgg says it's Next Stage and Next Stage says it's dealpigg....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2013 02:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Next-Stage-Promotions/internet/Next-Stage-Promotions-Next-Stage-is-not-honoring-its-travel-vouchers-Internet-1055221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Next Stage Promotions