Complaint Review: Next Warehouse, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, May 12, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, May 12, 2010

• Reported By: shopperman27 — San Francisco California United States of America
Next Warehouse, Inc.
14712 Franklin Avenue, Suite F Internet United States of America

Next Warehouse, Inc. Unresponsive, Cheatiing, Stealing, Used and Defective Merchandise Internet

I ordered an item from this company. When I received it, it was obviously used. The box was open, packaging material was missing, and the item did not work. I contacted the company requesting to return the item and receive a full refund. They did not respond to my request. I finally filed a dispute with my credit card company, then they responed to me. They agreed to offer a full refund including shipping and my return shipping costs once they receive the refund. I sent the item back to them and waited.

Delivery confirmation showed they received the item, but they did not issue a refund. After multiple phone calls and emails, I was never able to contact them and they did not respond to my calls...

I am very frustrated... I contacted PayPal who issed a credit to me for this purchase.  At least I got my money back.

Please stay away from this dishonest, cheating company...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2010 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Next-Warehouse-Inc/internet/Next-Warehouse-Inc-Unresponsive-Cheatiing-Stealing-Used-and-Defective-Merchandise-In-602570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Next Warehouse, Inc.