Complaint Review: Next day auto parts

• Updated: Fri, May 09, 2014

• Reported By: Bradys106 — Griffin Georgia
Next day auto parts
Internet USA

Next day auto parts Company is a sham and complete fraud Internet

Paid using Paypal on Saturday for part and shipping. Monday I look to see order status and see a "Needs Customer input". The part was supposed to be here on Tuesday and showed still processing. In speaking to Customer Service they said the part went up $10 and they would have to cancel the order and I would have to reorder. i told them no I wasn't going to cancel my order and they needed to honor the transaction as it was on Saturday and send me my part. They canceled my order and hung up on me. I then tried to re order the item, just to find it was OUT OF STOCK. Looking on Ebay it seems like this was a common trend with them and EBAY shut them down!!!!! They call this a clue!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2014 06:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Next-day-auto-parts/internet/Next-day-auto-parts-Company-is-a-sham-and-complete-fraud-Internet-1145270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Next day auto parts