Complaint Review: Next to Be Paid

• Reported By: John — Tulsa Oklahoma
Next to Be Paid
Internet USA

Next to Be Paid Global Innovations network Advertising, Revenue Share Internet

I work with several advertising,marketing,profit sharing companies. Most of them are quite good, and its a nice source of extra income. This company is sadly one of the scams out there. I putrchased ad packs from them just over a week ago. 3 emails and 2 days later they were finally credited to my account. I placed ads which just remained in a pending status. I sent support tickets over the next 3 days to get my ads activated with no reply. I sent another email directly to the corporate email address listed with PayPal informing them that they needed to take care of this or I would be forced to file a claim. Again days passed with no reply. Finally I filed the claim with Paypal. The very next day I got an email that my account had been banned for fraud and that they would be pressing charges against me. Amused I replied "you have banned my account because you are commiting fraud. Understood"  This led to several more threatening emails from the company and an invitation to "do go f*** yourself". Unfortunately advertising services are not covered under PayPal buyer protection. In all likely hood I'm just out that money. Hopefully this will save some of you from getting involved with this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2014 06:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Next-to-Be-Paid/internet/Next-to-Be-Paid-Global-Innovations-network-Advertising-Revenue-Share-Internet-1172339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Next to Be Paid