Complaint Review: NextCard Visa

• Submitted: Sat, November 30, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, November 30, 2002

• Reported By:atlanta GA
NextCard Visa
https://my.nextcard.com , Alaska U.S.A.

NextCard Visa rip-off Should be put out of business Internet

I pay my bill every month online. This month I tried to pay it and the web site did not work. So I tried calling NextCard and there were only 2 options for me ....to either get my balance or here the address to mail off my payment to. There were no options to speak to a customer service representative. So now I have to pay 20 dollars to overnight my payment because it is due in 3 days or I will get a late fee. I can not believe that I can not get in touch with this company.

I have called information and there are no listings or the numbers have been disconnected, I have searched online and all of there websites are not working. I am lead to believe that this company is going out of business or is ripping me off. Personly I think they need to be put out of business. Pamela

Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2002 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NextCard-Visa/Alaska/NextCard-Visa-rip-off-Should-be-put-out-of-business-Internet-36643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NextCard Visa