• Report: #282079

Complaint Review: NextCard

• Submitted: Wed, October 31, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, October 31, 2007

• Reported By:Fayetteville North Carolina
cardmemberservices.net/nextcard Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

NextCard Being Charged Fees When Account Is Closed! Omaha Nebraska

My account has been closed since June of 2005 when the company filed for bankruptcy. I was told that they could not find another company to take over my account even though I paid my account on time but that was fine by me.

Unknown to me until recently, I didn't know that they were not suppose to be still charging me finance charges and/or late fees on a closed account. It's amazing what you can find out once you decide to become credit aware! I have pulled up my statements and even see a returned payment fee from when they tried to take money out of account that they were not authorized to take money out of... I had forgotten about that and had forgot to check my statement back then.

I don't know who does the transactions for this company but they have been so fraudulent since this company went out of business that they also need to go out of business and really need to be investigated. I sincerely hope that whoever is looking into these reports helps all of us get our finances returns because individually it make look small but as a whole it amounts to a great deal of theft!

Thank you so much.

Ms. Payne
Fayetteville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2007 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NextCard/Omaha-Nebraska-68103-2538/NextCard-Being-Charged-Fees-When-Account-Is-Closed-Omaha-Nebraska-282079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NextCard