Complaint Review: NextDayWatches

• Submitted: Fri, November 25, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, December 14, 2011

• Reported By: Rock — Denver Colorado United States of America
NextDayWatches

NextDayWatches NDW Company refuses to provide a receipt or any proof of purchase. Doubtful they are an authorized reseller! Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Rebuttal

*Consumer Comment: Use a spell check, Blake

*UPDATE Employee: Rebuttle

Next Day Watches refuses to provide a receipt, order confirmation, or proof of purchase for watches sold on-line. I have requested a receipt by e-mail several times. They promise to send it, or say they have sent it, but it never arrives. Their website did not permit me to print a confirmation/receipt, but said they would e-mail a confirmation. They did not.

Looks like they are not really an authorized dealer, and do not want any documentation of the purchase, in case it gets back to the manufacturer. This leaves the purchaser with no recourse to the manufacturer's warranty, as their is no order number/receipt/purchase confirmation. Scam alert!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2011 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NextDayWatches/internet/NextDayWatches-NDW-Company-refuses-to-provide-a-receipt-or-any-proof-of-purchase-Doubtfu-801757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NextDayWatches

Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Blake - (United States of America)

My apologies for my spelling . Believe it or not you don't have to be foreign to have poor spelling. Everything that I posted is factual and correct and again any customer can call our 800# and request this information without revealing their identity. I ask that any customer who reads this to call us and decide for yourself.  I don't believe that any person should just take what this guy or i say without doing their own research. Call the manufacturer, you'll see for yourself. The person who posted that comment should have done that before saying what they did.  We are an authorized dealer and I am a real employee of this company. When it comes down to it the allegations made on the original post are false and the record needed to be straight.

Use a spell check, Blake

AUTHOR: voiceofreason - (United States of America)

Blake, your spelling is horrible. You post here representing the company, one would expect a professionally drafted piece, not "strait" instead of "straight" or "conformation" instead of "confirmation", etc.

Makes me inclined to believe there is no Blake Sunday, and that Dakesh Patel wrote it.

Frankly, an actual BBB member firm having only a B+ rating is pretty lousy. That's probably as low as you can go before the BBB gives you the heave h*o.

Stop futzing around and provide a way for a customer to bring up and print out a receipt online after the fact.

Rebuttle

AUTHOR: Blake - (United States of America)

My name is Blake and I am a customer service representative from Next Day Watches. I would like to take this opportunity to reply to some of the false comments in this review. Our company does give receipts for all orders.

1) When an order is placed with our website it clearly states that this page should be printed for their records if a customer fails to do this that is not something our company can be responsible for.

2) When an order is place with our website a conformation email is sent to the email address provided by the customer. If the customer provides an incorrect email address that is not something our company can be responsible for.

3) If any customer has any problem with their conformation email they are free to contact our company via our 800 # and we can have a duplicate order conformation sent to them. If the customer is unwilling to do this that is not something our company can be responsible for.

Lastly, We ARE AN AUTHORIZED DEALER for all of the watches we sell. They come strait to us from the manufacturers and we can provide the phone #'s of the manufactures so that any person can contact the manufacturer and check with them. If anyone would like these #'s please contact us at the 800 # on our website. I would also like to add that our legal department is trying to ascertain the identity of the person who posted this comment as we do not believe that they are a customer of ours and we believe that we have a valid case for a defamation of character claim against them

Blake Sunday
Customer Service NDW Inc.
blake.s@nextdaywatches.com