Complaint Review: NextDayWatches.com

• Updated: Sun, April 15, 2012

• Reported By: Sengdao — Theodore Alabama United States of America
NextDayWatches.com

NextDayWatches.com Bad business services Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: All is well with NEXTDAY Watches - A great buying experience!

I've made a purchase on Dec. 6, 2011 knowing the item is in stock and good price. Everything went through paying with my credit card through PayPal which I have an account through. The item was over $730 and supposed to ship next day. I've waited until the 9th so I call nextday watches to ask them about my order. They say the item is no longer in stock that the order will be cancel and refund back the money. I waited until the 19th still no email or refund. This company wasted 2 and more weeks of my time trying to get my money back which should not happened with a good reputation company like nextday watches. The company is in good business more than a decade but if they want to stay in good business. they need to better their customer service than just try to make a sell alone. I know they know that bad review will decrease their sell in the future to come. For all of you that read this review to be careful of this company and others as well. Read their review and make good judgement. Use your credit card and call them to depute a charge asap if you know something is not right. Don't use PayPal either because it's not their money.

They can't help you much when their's a problem. I will write to BBB next and so on until I get my money back. Too bad for nextday watches though. They will loose 10 of thousand of dollars of sell because of one more bad review.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2011 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NextDayWatchescom/internet/NextDayWatchescom-Bad-business-services-Internet-Internet-811550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NextDayWatches.com

All is well with NEXTDAY Watches - A great buying experience!

AUTHOR: Roger - (United States of America)

I made my first purchase of two Invicta watches back on 7/22/11 from NextDay with very little knowledge of the company other than customer testimonials and information gathered from their own website. Pricing, of course, was what attracted me here [as most people would attest to when buying multiple watches every month or two] and NextDay's prices beat everyone else on the web. To make a short story of my feedback, the whole buying process was as promised: great communication and fast shipping with the watches arriving in the proper factory wrappings with all the proper documentation as well. I purchased again on 2/10/12, this time with a request for a price match - the request was honored in a timely manner. I actually called customer service and spoke to Blake [yes people, he does exist contrary to what another blogger thinks] and was treated like Royalty! Super friendly guy and had an answer to a couple of questions I had instantly. Watch # 4 will be ordered today as I truly appreciate a company that practices what they preach. Try this company, people - you won't be disappointed!