Complaint Review: Nextace Corporation

• Submitted: Sun, November 23, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, November 23, 2008

• Reported By:Orange California
Nextace Corporation
1100 W. Town & Country Road #1110 Orange, California U.S.A.

Nextace Corporation Nextace Doesn't pay!! Breeched their contract with me for payment and services rendered Orange California

Need help to make Nextace pay my back invoices, stopped working for them on September 3, 2008, and still waiting for payment for work in July and August 2008.

I have sent a formal Demand Letter request for payment, and am now looking at Small Claims for recovery, but I'm wondering at this point if I should file small claims, or just show the owned income as a loss on my tax return.

I've been told they will not be around much longer, probably Chapter 13 by January 1, 2009, and yes they are owned or partnered by Fidelity National Financial, (see their main web page, anouncement May, 2006) but they are not a member of the better business bureau.

The last time I actually spoke to L.S. I asked if their was a chance that I could get a check, and he stated, very joyfully "Well yes there is a chance, ha, ha" And of course no check ever came.

Does anyone out their have a solution to stop these theives from prospering?

They do have a new MAJOR client subscribing to their service, and so I know they are getting paid for work rendered now, they complained to me that with so many Title Companies closing, that their recievables have not been paid, so they can't pay anyone.

I know the people who worked in the office were/are treated worse than me, and I hope the State and Federal Labor Boards come knocking on their door, but so far nothing yet.

Is their an attorney out there that wants to file a class action? I'll be there, there has got to be more people out there with this same problem I have, there was at one time 35 quality control people on the books, in house workers and contract workers.

Another worst enemy
Orange, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2008 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nextace-Corporation/Orange-California-92868/Nextace-Corporation-Nextace-Doesnt-pay-Breeched-their-contract-with-me-for-payment-and-394270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nextace Corporation