Complaint Review: Nextag

• Submitted: Wed, May 16, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 16, 2012

• Reported By: Jayness58 — Sacramento California United States of America
Nextag

Nextag Riping off people that don't have alot of money. Internet

Hello, I was in need of a phone for my house. I am on a fixed income and get very little from it. So I looked on the internet foir a good deal and found a nextag advertisement. I ordered a wireless phone from them thinking that the deal company advertised was great ( yeah. Right ). I also ordered a modem from another company.

Needless to say It's been weeks and I have not heard anything from nextag concerning my order, while the other company promptly delivered my modem in just a few days as promised. This is especially disheartening as I cannot use the modem without a phone, therefor making this an even more troubling situation. Don't buy anything that is advertised by nextag. You probably wont get your merchandise and there is no one you can contact as they make it plain in there policy that they are not the seller and do not directly sell any merchandise. Wish they had stated that in there advertisement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2012 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nextag/internet/Nextag-Riping-off-people-that-dont-have-alot-of-money-Internet-883756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nextag