Complaint Review: Nextcard, Cardmember Services

• Submitted: Wed, October 01, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, October 01, 2003

• Reported By:st cloud Florida
Nextcard, Cardmember Services
157 Technology Parkway, Suite 900 Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

Nextcard, Cardmember Services raised my interest rate from 9.99 % to 18.99 % for no reason. My original agreement was for 9.99%. Norcross Georgia

I agreed to a 9.99% interest rate. Then FDIC forced NextCard to close accounts and my account was one of them. Just this statement of August 2003, they upped my APR to 18.99 %. I have never had a late payment and my account has been closed for close to 2 years. What gives them this right? I can't charge them. Why can they charge me?

Joey
st cloud, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2003 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nextcard-Cardmember-Services/Norcross-Georgia-30092/Nextcard-Cardmember-Services-raised-my-interest-rate-from-999-to-1899-for-no-reason-67979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nextcard, Cardmember Services