Complaint Review: Nextcard, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, April 28, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, April 28, 2003

• Reported By:Wakefield Rhode Island
Nextcard, Inc.
Po Box 922968, Norcross, GA, 30010 Internet U.S.A.

Nextcard, Inc. Dishonest ripoff company takes advantage of customers Norcross Georgia

I was a customer of Nextcard Inc, which was taken over by the FDIC in February of 2002. When I signed up I was promised a 0 Apr on all balance transfers. A few months later the Apr was jacked up to 18.9% with no explaination. I e-mailed several times about this matter and never once did I get a response.

Shortly after my apr had increased I recieved a notice in the mail stating that my account had been closed and that the FDIC had taken over the account. I, like many others had signed up for Nextcard because they promised a low apr and I was trying to illiminate my debts not increase them. I feel like we have all been violated and anyone who still has a remaining balance or despute should be compensated. I have never experienced such poor customer service from a company.

Amanda
Wakefield, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2003 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nextcard-Inc/internet/Nextcard-Inc-Dishonest-ripoff-company-takes-advantage-of-customers-Norcross-Georgia-54775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nextcard, Inc.