Complaint Review: Nextday Watches

• Submitted: Tue, March 03, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, August 02, 2010

• Reported By:Chandler Arizona
Nextday Watches
140-D Commerce Way Totowa, New Jersey U.S.A.

nextdaywatches.com Nextdaywatches.com Nextday Watches Bait and Switch Totowa New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Nextday Watches.com has excellent service

I ordered a Citizen Sailhawk watch from NextdayWatches.com. They responded the next day with an email saying the watch was no longer in stock and that they would have to order it. They sent out a second email a little over an hour later saying the watch was discontinued by Citizen watches. The Sailhawk watch still appears on both the NextdayWatches web site AND the official citizenwatch.com web site so someone is clearly lying. Care to guess who? This may be a simple case of being out of stock but then why would they say it is no longer available from Citizen watches?
VISA will not let me block individual transactions so I have to wait to see if nextdaywatches really does not debit my Visa card. The only other recourse I have is to cancel my card.

UnhappyCitizen
Chandler, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2009 09:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nextday-Watches/Totowa-New-Jersey-07512/nextdaywatchescom-Nextdaywatchescom-Nextday-Watches-Bait-and-Switch-Totowa-New-Jersey-430541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nextday Watches

Nextday Watches.com has excellent service

AUTHOR: G David Brown - (United States of America)

My name is G Brown Sr and Im writing this email to inform you of the excellent and efficient service I received from Nextday Watches.com. Previously I had ordered an Invicta Venom Reserve from ShopNBC and the service was absolutely horrible. When I received the watch the packaging was damaged on the inside, the polyurethane band had a flaw and all the paperwork was not included. I tried to call customer service but was left on hold for more than 10 minutes before finally speaking to someone. However, instead of the representative being concerned about my complaint they appeared more concerned with receiving payment, so you can imagine my concern and reluctance about ordering another watch from a company of which I had no knowledge or experience with yet again.  I eventually placed an order for an Invicta Rose Gold and Black Venom watch with your company Nextdaywatches.com, but prior to doing so I made sure to do some background research by visiting several sites that provide reviews on customer service performance. During my research I encountered a site called Ripoffreport.com which contained a review from a customer complaining about the bad service theyd received upon ordering a watch from your company. Had I only considered what was on this particular website, I dont think I would have ordered anything from Nextdaywatches.com, however, being the person that I am I felt the need to get more than one persons opinion. I also visited the Better Business Bureau web page and armored with their review of your company I made my decision to place my order. I received my watch promptly and in an immaculate, pristine condition with all the paper work included. For the record I received a much better service from your company than I ever received from ShopNBC. Thank you for your professionalism and excellent customer service. I will continue to order my future watches from your website in the future and without a doubt will recommend your site to all the watch lovers that I know. Once again thank you for your professionalism and excellent customer service!

Satisfied Customer