Complaint Review: Nextel Communications

• Submitted: Mon, April 17, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, April 17, 2006

• Reported By:Brownsville Texas
Nextel Communications
340 Interstate N. Parkway Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Nextel Communications And Receivable Management Services setup own adress I dont live there ripoff Atlanta Georgia

I recently checked my experian credit report. I found a adress I never even lived in. I called experian but they said I couldn't do anything because nextel had reported it. I never even lived in the fake adress nextel reported to the credit burea. I tried contacting receivable managenment services the collection agency nextel reported to. And they couldn't care less they said i couldn't pay what i owed them and nextel set up the adress. RMS was really rude they didnt care if the adress was wrong.

Why would nextel report an adress in Hereford TX, for me I don't even know where that's at. I have a acccount in colllection agency with that adress and I never even lived there. I contacted the collection agency but they were no help at all.

Juana
Brownsville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2006 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nextel-Communications/Atlanta-Georgia-31139-0001/Nextel-Communications-And-Receivable-Management-Services-setup-own-adress-I-dont-live-ther-187034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nextel Communications