Complaint Review: Nextel

• Submitted: Wed, November 02, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, November 02, 2005

• Reported By:danville Illinois
Nextel
PO Box 17990 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Nextel ripoff Denver Colorado

On September 2004, I called Nextel to cancel my service with them. I had a one year contract and it was over, per my signed contract and Nextel customer service representative that I talked to the month before. Nextel asked why I wanted to wanted to cancel, I told them their prices are to high. Nextel representative wanted to change my plan. I told Nextel NO.

In October 2004 I recieved my Nextel bill with a $1200.00 price tag. Calling Nextel they told me I renewed my contract in October. I asked why would I have renewed my contract for two more years then cancel. I also told them I had new cell phone service from Sprint in September 2004. Why would I renew?
I also asked for proof I renewed.

Everytime you call Newtel they say you are recorded. I have a signed contract saying one year. I paid more for my phone I bought so I would only have a one year contract. Nextel story changes everytime I talk to them.

I have made a compaint with Attorney General of Illinois. Nextel has sent two rebuttal letters back. Both letters told different reasons for the two contract. The Attorney General of Illinois still has the case open and I will write to Attorney General of Virginia and District Attorney Consumer Protection Division Office if this isn't fixed. I know Nextel's actions are fraud. Entering me into a second contract without my consent.

Nexel is the worst company I have ever seen.

TAKEN
danville, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2005 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nextel/Denver-Colorado-80217/Nextel-ripoff-Denver-Colorado-163098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nextel