Complaint Review: Nextgenlabs

• Submitted: Tue, August 28, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 28, 2007

• Reported By:Pawtucket Rhode Island
Nextgenlabs
Fulfillment Center Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Nextgenlabs They placed my order for the free trail even though I quit the web site without clicking on submit. Oklahoma City Oklahoma

I started to place my order and then quit the web site by clicking on the "X" at the top right corner of the page. I did not click "Submit" but there was enough information on the page for them to charge my account. They sent me an email confirming my order and when I tried to contact them to straighten the problem out I could not get through to them.

Richard
Pawtucket, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2007 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nextgenlabs/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73109/Nextgenlabs-They-placed-my-order-for-the-free-trail-even-though-I-quit-the-web-site-withou-270772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nextgenlabs