• Report: #820526

• Updated: Tue, January 10, 2012

• Reported By: Chris — Loganville Georgia United States of America
Nexus Financial
5010 W. Carman St. Tampa, Florida United States of America

Nexus Financial Rick Allen, Candy Benson, Christna Williams Scam Artists Rip Off Government Grant Writers Tampa, Florida

I filed for a grant on Grants.com and was contacted by a Christna Williams, she told me that I needed to file a nine page grant proposal and that she would send me information on a Certified Grant Writting Comany Nexus Finacial Rick Allen contacted me after we had played phone tag for a few days.

Rick explained the process of the information needed in the nine page proposal. He told me that the grant I was in line for was only available through January. I didn't have the funds yet, so in a week I called Rick back and he told me that I was going to recieve a lesser amount for the grant because I waited a week. He explained the government needed in return for the grant, a paper trail and every cent accounted for, being the government I thought it was legitimat.

He was very informative, so I believed he was sincere. I trusted him. Don't let him fool you.

I was told to send a cashiers check for 490 dollars made out to Candy Benson in 2250 N.W. 114th Ave. Unit 1P, Miami FL  33172. The phone # is 813-283-0669. He claimed this was Nexus Financial's Accounting/Client Services division. I was told to contact Rick Allen when I sent the cashiers check. I sent the cashiers check via certified mail on 12/6/11. He informed me that I would recieve some information within a week and I would need to proof read it, sign it and mail it back in order to get the process rolling for the grant.

Today is Jan. 10, 2012 and I cannot get in touch with Rick or anyone at Nexus Financial after leaving messages everyday. I plan to file a police report today. I will take legal action immediately! Nexus Financial's letter head indicates an address of 5010 W. Carmen St., Tampa, FL 33609 813-471-1998 ext. 800.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2012 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nexus-Financial/Tampa-Florida-33609/Nexus-Financial-Rick-Allen-Candy-Benson-Christna-Williams-Scam-Artists-Rip-Off-Governmen-820526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nexus Financial