receives

• Submitted: Thu, January 10, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: Sue — La Mesa California United States of America
Nic* realty store 800-4731783CA

Nic* realty store 800-4731783CA They are billing me and have acquired my credit card number. Concord, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Simply NOT true.

I looked for real estate on the internet.  I signed nothing.  I did not agree to pay for any services.  I am being billed.  I have 2 billings on my bank statement.  I did NOT authorize these!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nic-realty-store-800-4731783CA/internet/Nic-realty-store-800-4731783CA-They-are-billing-me-and-have-acquired-my-credit-card-numb-994418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nic* realty store 800-4731783CA

Simply NOT true.

AUTHOR: Andrew Goodwin - (USA)

Please don't slander us online. The ONLY way we can ever charge someone is if they a) give us their credit card, and b) agree to our terms & conditions, as written on our site (checkbox required).

If you have a billing problem, just call our toll-free customer service number and we'll sort it out.

Posting lies about us on Ripoff Report damages our reputation. This site NEVER takes down reports - even when proven FALSE - and charges THOUSANDS of dollars for each report arbitration (who's the REAL ripoff??)

Best,