Complaint Review: Nicc

• Updated: Mon, June 02, 2014

• Reported By: Niccole Blaze — Boise Idaho
Nicc
4939 W. Ray Suite 4374 Chandler AZ , Arizona USA

HCA Power 4939 W. Ray Rd Suite 4374 Charged my Visa without my permission and sent me DVD's I did not agree to purchase Chandler  Arizona

HCA power is a scam!  I've never written a review but I am MOVED to do so as I do not want others to get caught up with this con.  The fast talking sales people rope you in to purchase 3 bottles of Cambodia Extract and a diegestive cleans which cost  over $100 bucks. They drop Dr. Oz's endorsement too, trying to gain your confidence.  They TELL you you can return it at any time, which is a lie.

After several weeks you start getting fitness DVD's in the mail totaling up to another 40+ dollars!  They spoke NOTHING of DVD's being shipped.  I called the company 5 times.  I got 2 hang ups after explaining my situation, one very VERY rude representative and the last two begudgingly pushed my wish to return aside claiming that I had not cancelled my "membership" within the first 15 days.  What membership?  I agreed to NO membership! LIE LIE LIE!

I gave NO permission to charge my credit card and NO permission to join a membership to get these DVD's.  It is hard to fathom that people out there work for places like this with a clear conscieous.  Wow...talk about hard up to make a living.  I couldn't sleep at night knowing I worked for such a bogus company.  A bunch of liars!  The product is bogus too.  Does not work!  They claim it's all guaranteed and they will pay you 5 bucks for every pound you loose.  Completely bogus, that's just a game to get you hooked into trusting the product.  DON'T DO IT, unless you want to throw your hard earn money out the window for the sharks!

Shame on you HCA!  You are a pack of liars!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2014 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nicc/Chandler-AZ-Arizona-85226/HCA-Power-4939-W-Ray-Rd-Suite-4374-Charged-my-Visa-without-my-permission-and-sent-me-DVD-1151531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nicc