Complaint Review: Nice Saint Bernards

• Updated: Wed, April 16, 2014

• Reported By: Kelli — TRACY California
Nice Saint Bernards
Internet USA

Nice Saint Bernards Alyssa Orchard TOTAL RIPOFF, CLAIMS TO BE A BREEDER AND WORLDWIDE PET TRANSPORT Internet

*Consumer Comment: agreed

I contacted Alyssa Orchard at Nice Saint Bernard for a purebred puppy. We spoke on the phone back and forth for a whole weekend.

Sunday we decided to go ahead and make the purchase. She says she is in Florida but who knows. She said we would be contacted by the airport on Monday morning to let her know ASAP when I heard from Worldwide Pet Transport Services.

This being my first time doing this, was called Monday morning at 7:30 by this Worldwide Pet Transport Services stating I needed to get them a money pack  or the puppy would lose the flight. Well, being in a hurry I scrambled and scanned the card to them.

I let Alyssa Orchard know the money was sent. An hour later the transport service calls me and says the insurance on this puppy expired and I needed to come up with $1500 totally refundable once the puppy got here. Well, by then my daughter had read on scams, and this was a red signal.

I told them no, and they said that they were going to report me for animal abuse, since I was now the registered owner. They hounded me for two days, and all I said was no money. That was it. Never saw my money or puppy again. There is no Alyssa Orchard. It is run by some type of french men. They all sound alike on the phone and on their Transport phone number.

Beware!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 08:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nice-Saint-Bernards/internet/Nice-Saint-Bernards-Alyssa-Orchard-TOTAL-RIPOFF-CLAIMS-TO-BE-A-BREEDER-AND-WORLDWIDE-PET-1139504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nice Saint Bernards

agreed

AUTHOR: Niki - ()

I also contacted this "breeder". Red flags went off immediately with the low price and the fact that they listed 2 different locations. "Alyssa Orchard" responded saying she wants to sell all 4 puppies together for $1400, but she referred to all the puppies as "both puppies", so English is certainly not their first language. Avoid these people. I'm so sorry to the original poster that they stole from her. Very sad world. Thanks for the warning, and I'm glad I looked it up here to confirm my suspicions.