Complaint Review: Niche Optimizer

• Submitted: Mon, January 14, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: Maria — winter springs Florida United States of America
Niche Optimizer

Niche Optimizer Justin Lewis Paid to have a website built--site was not delivered , Internet

I received infromation on Justin Lewis' special for Niche Optimizer and site building for 197.00.  The special was being advertised by Michael Brown and Niche Blitzkrieg.  I paid the 197.00 on August 27th 2012. Initially all went well with excellent correspondence from Mr. Lewis and progress being made on the site construction.  After hurricane Sandy, Lewis claimed he'd had setbacks due to inclement weather and that his team was also facing challenges due to power outages.  As long as I was receiving updates, I felt confident that the site would be completed.  I received some emails stating the site was almost done and then nothing else. I attempted to contact Lewis to find out if there was an estimate on when the site would be done. I got one excuse after the other.  The last contact we had on Jan 2nd, I again asked for a completion date and if none was available to please issue a refund. I received a response that Mr Lewis would try to have the site done by last week. Here it is 1/14/13 and of course, no word from Mr Lewis. I went on the project site that Lewis was using as a communication tool only to find that my project has been archived and filed.  No one notified me of this and I never received the completed site.  I do not expect that I will get what I paid for at this late stage. I issued a dispute with Pay Pal as I paid Lewis through them and will issue a dispute with my credit card company to get my money back.  Steer clear of Justin Lewis and Niche Optimizer.  Niche Blitzkrieg should look into the people they recommend prior to issuing recommendations or their reputation is liable to end up tarnished as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Niche-Optimizer/internet/Niche-Optimizer-Justin-Lewis-Paid-to-have-a-website-built-site-was-not-delivered-Intern-996790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Niche Optimizer