Complaint Review: Niche Socializer, Viper Marketing, Andrew X And Steven Lee Jones

• Submitted: Thu, June 10, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, June 10, 2010

• Reported By: Diane — Woodstock Illinois U.S.A.
Niche Socializer, Viper Marketing, Andrew X And Steven Lee Jones
600 17th Street Denver, Colorado United States of America

Niche Socializer, Viper Marketing, Andrew X And Steven Lee Jones Andrew X and Steven Lee Jones Could never get their software to work right and then support team never answers tickets for months. Denver, Colorado

I bought Nichesocializer in April 2009. This was not easy software to use. It took me almost 7 months before I was finally to launch my site with their software. I had to contact them for help often. Finally, before launching when I asked how members could cancel their memberships, they responded that they had updated their software program to do this and said they would update my site. Instead by accident, they erased all my work!!! They did feel really bad and offered to help but since I didn't have my stuff backed up, I had to redo it all. The things I still had wouldn't go into their new format. Their original software was working but the updated version had many faults. I couldn't get their video and articles submissions to work and members' real names were showing up instead of their login names. It took from Nov to Jan for them to fix this. When I started working on my site again, I discovered they only fixed the names. Still the other features didn't work and when I tried to add new pages, the software wouldn't remember what I typed. I wrote them again and still haven't heard a response yet. There is no phone # to call only a support ticket to fill out. It doesn't seem to matter how many times you keep adding your problem to the support ticket as they never respond. This software could have been nice if it worked but they way it is - it is junk. I spent $997 which is very expensive for me to afford. I already work 2 jobs and am a single mom. I wish I could get my money refunded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2010 08:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Niche-Socializer-Viper-Marketing-Andrew-X-And-Steven-Lee-Jones/Denver-Colorado-80202-5428/Niche-Socializer-Viper-Marketing-Andrew-X-And-Steven-Lee-Jones-Andrew-X-and-Steven-Lee-J-612859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Niche Socializer, Viper Marketing, Andrew X And Steven Lee Jones