Complaint Review: Niche Socializer, Viper Marketing, Andrew X And Steven Lee Jones

• Submitted: Sat, June 06, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, June 06, 2009

• Reported By:Sun Valley California
Niche Socializer, Viper Marketing, Andrew X And Steven Lee Jones
www.nichesocializer.com , Willunga Australia

Niche Socializer, Viper Marketing, Andrew X And Steven Lee Jones Refused To Honor Refund Guarantee. False Advertising, Terrible Service Willunga Australia

I purchased the niche socializer software from "Andrew and Steve", their sales letter indicated that videos and manuals were included with the software as well as step by step training. Because I learn better by reading manuals, I decided I could not go wrong by purchasing the software.

I found out that manuals were not included and the "step by step" training is a less than professional, unorganized, once a month rehash of the videos. Perhaps experienced marketers will have no problem with this, but i am not experienced in social sites. Moreover, their sales letter also stated the process was simple enough for newbies.

I first complaint about their service: They did not answer emails, I had to send the same email 3 times before they responded. I asked about the manuals and the first reply I received was: "the videos are the manuals". When I told them the sales letter stated videos and manuals were included they assured me that the manuals would be available at a later time. I first sent an email on April 29 stating I wanted to cancel, but they assure me that manuals would be available later. However, I never received any manuals. On May 7 I sent another email asking for a refund and they said I was one day late asking for a refund, which is not true. All my emails after this have been ignored.

While my emails are being ignored, they have been sending me an email 3 to 4 times a day asking me to pay $97 per month for extra services included in the software, because my credit card declined the charges. When I purchased the software, my credit card number was stolen, so my credit card provider issued me a new number. That is the reason they cannot charge me $97 per month. Nevertheless I have already paid them $997, which they refused to refund. My next step will be to try to get a refund through my credit card provider.

Vidan
Sun Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2009 05:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Niche-Socializer-Viper-Marketing-Andrew-X-And-Steven-Lee-Jones/Willunga/Niche-Socializer-Viper-Marketing-Andrew-X-And-Steven-Lee-Jones-Refused-To-Honor-Refund-G-459248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Niche Socializer, Viper Marketing, Andrew X And Steven Lee Jones