Complaint Review: NicheSocializer, Viper Marketing

• Updated: Thu, May 14, 2009

• Reported By:Panama City Other
NicheSocializer, Viper Marketing
nichesocializer.com Internet Australia

NicheSocializer, Viper Marketing Niche Socializer Scam! Beware!! Refused to honor guarantee, refused to issue refund, charged credit card even after repeated cancellation. Internet

*Author of original report: Niche Socializer Sent Notice That Refund Issued

I purchased NicheSocializer and notified the company the same day that I needed to have customization done and, if they could not do it, I wanted to cancel. Without the customization I could not use there site, which is extremely limited.

They assured me the customizaiton could be done but I needed to wait to hear from tech support. I waited, no contact. I asked for an email address to tech support and emailed them myself -- still no contact.

No customization was ever done so I sent in another email to cancel and was told that I was past the 30 day refund period. I purchased 09 April 2009 and sent the first notice of cancellation 09 April 2009, the same day I purchased. The second notice was sent exactly 30 days after purchase.

I sent emails on the 9th, 10th, and 11th of May revoking NicheSocializer authorization to charge my credit card for the 2nd payment of $547USD and they charged my card on the 12th regardless. This, in my opinion, is credit card fraud.

I am reporting this to the credit card company and want to warn others of their unscrupulous behavior. BEWARE -- NicheSocializer did not honor it money back guarantee.

Ruby
Panama City
Panama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2009 07:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NicheSocializer-Viper-Marketing/internet/NicheSocializer-Viper-Marketing-Niche-Socializer-Scam-Beware-Refused-to-honor-guarante-451262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NicheSocializer, Viper Marketing

Niche Socializer Sent Notice That Refund Issued

AUTHOR: Ruby - (Panama)

This AM, one day after my RipOff Report complaint, I received an email from NicheSocializer stating that they were willing to issue a full refund for $1094 and then sent me an email with copies of the refund receipt numbers.