Complaint Review: Nicholas Huppert

• Updated: Wed, October 09, 2013

• Reported By: Developer / Designer — Chicago, Illinois
Nicholas Huppert
568 Broadway 11th Floor New York, New York 10012 New York, New York USA

Nicholas Huppert smmediaworldwide.comhttp://pixel-nyc.com/wp/monikernoise.compixel-nyc.comSM Media Fraud, Cheating, mislead New York New York

*Author of original report: Update on my last report

Nick Huppert Pixel NYC lies

He shows as a big shot and get large projects and then once he has the files and work in his hand, he disappear and will not pay. Many people are after him to get him to court and he has many tricks to delay it all in his sleeves. Get paid before sending any file to him. Be very care full.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2013 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nicholas-Huppert/New-York-New-York-10012/Nicholas-Huppert-smmediaworldwidecomhttppixel-nyccomwpmonikernoisecompixel-nycco-1090660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nicholas Huppert

Update on my last report

AUTHOR: Developer / Designer - ()

I feel so bad posting my last posting since I was more influence by other posting againt Nicholas Huppert. He reached out to me without knowing about my posting and not only he paid for all the work I did for him but was exteremly nice to connect me with some referals to other companies and giving me a new project.

I wanted to add this to my last posting for anyone reading this and my previous posting that probably some of his competitor or others filled up the false report against him. He is an honest person and he really is trying to make a differneece.

Nick, I hope this will take my negative posting off of you since this website does not let me to remove my last posting.

I wish all the best for you.