occurring

• Submitted: Mon, June 20, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, June 20, 2011

• Reported By: Lisa — Land O' Lakes Florida United States of America
Nicholas Johnson Mobile Auto Body Repair
4927 State Road 54 New port richey, FL 34652 New Port Richey, Land O' Lakes, Lutz, Tampa, Florida United States of America

Nicholas Johnson Mobile Auto Body Repair Nicko, Niko Johnson, con man Says he will fix your car cheap then ends up damaging it more, taking your money, and screwing you over New Port Richey, Land O' Lakes, Lutz, Tampa, Florida

Nicholas Johnson, aka Nicko, showed up at my place of work and said he could fix the dent in the back of my car for $250... which was incredibly cheap considering the dent size. I should have known better to not trust a mobile auto repair man, but I took the opportunity hoping to save myself money. The guy is a very smooth talker.

He spent one hour working on my car. He used some sort of gray bondo to cover the dent on the back and said he would come back the next day to sand it and paint it. It looked good from what I could see so I reluctantly paid the man with his pomise he would show up the next day to finish the job because it needed time to dry.

He never showed up the next day and since has not answered any of my calls. He attempted to hide his work with duct tape that he said I could not remove until the next day for drying reasons. When I removed the tape the next day, I was shocked to see my car was in worse shape than it was when he started and the duct tape was merely there to hide it from me. The gray bondo was peeling off and looked ridicuous on my car (my car is yellow). It ended up making my car look worse than it did before. Now I will have to spend more money to fix the dent and fix the damage that this "repair man" created.  Do NOT give this con man money.

I chalked it up as I should have known better, but I wish there was a way to get him arrested for fraud or do something, anything. So I am attepting to save individuals from being conned by him by making his fraud known. Nicholas "Nicko" Johnson is a CONMAN!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2011 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nicholas-Johnson-Mobile-Auto-Body-Repair/New-Port-Richey-Land-O-Lakes-Lutz-Tampa-Florida-/Nicholas-Johnson-Mobile-Auto-Body-Repair-Nicko-Niko-Johnson-con-man-Says-he-will-fix-you-742961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nicholas Johnson Mobile Auto Body Repair