Complaint Review: Nichole

• Submitted: Tue, February 18, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, February 18, 2014

• Reported By: Nikki — sierra vista Arizona
674 Highway 90 sierra vista, Arizona USA

Nichole I paid atl in july 3013 to install new clutch cylinder and clutch cable in my car. IT is now broken ans it turns out they just bandaided my existing and never replaced it...I still have reciept.. sierra vista Arizona

This company was to install a new clutch cable and cylinder amoung a couple of other misc things in my car in July 2013. they were paid almost $800. I still have reciept. I now have no clutch in my car.... and it turns out I paid for a new one and did not even get that.They half a** repaired the old one... now this company is gone and I have no recourse for the services I did not get .. Mike you are a crook. sleep well in your big house in kings ranch..... and know that all things come full circle... I hope you get sued for all the crooked things you did.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nichole/sierra-vista-Arizona-85635/Nichole-I-paid-atl-in-july-3013-to-install-new-clutch-cylinder-and-clutch-cable-in-my-car-1124552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nichole