Complaint Review: Nick Guarino (Wall Street Underground)

• Submitted: Tue, October 16, 2001
  • Updated: Thu, August 22, 2002

• Reported By:Minersville Pa
Nick Guarino (Wall Street Underground)
1144 Booth Kansas City, Kansas U.S.A.

Wall Street Underground ..Nick Guarino another rip off artist

*Consumer Comment: Nick kept his word with my newsletter subscription

*0: Finally Paid

I subscribed to the eWall Street Underground, costing $5K, under the guarantee that I could get my money back if I was not satisfied up to the last day of the subscription (1 year). About 45 days after subscribing I decided that this was not for me and wanted my money returned, went through the request for a refund, received a return acknowledgement saying it would be about 90 days to get my money returned. It is now 15 months and I still have not received my money. Of course I called and got the usual run around.

I wrote to the Attorney General in Kansas, as that is the state the fulfillment center is located...Nick Guarino the owner of Wall Street Underground is just as the name of his paper implies...underground. I have spoken to the Attorney General office staff who said they had many request about refunds that have not been paid. Nick Guarino talks a good game in his paper but is just another rip off artist who does not keep his word.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nick-Guarino-Wall-Street-Underground/Kansas-City-Kansas-66103/Wall-Street-Underground-Nick-Guarino-another-rip-off-artist-7175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nick Guarino (Wall Street Underground)

Nick kept his word with my newsletter subscription

AUTHOR: David - ()

Although I feel for the people who coughed up $5,000 for Nick's options service, I must say that over 5 years ago when Nick said that he would give any newsletter subscriber at that time a free LIFETIME subscription to the newsletter if the market didn't crash a year later (it didn't), he would. He kept his word--I have continued to receive his newsletter free since then.

I have never been interested in subscribing to his options service because I find options too high risk for my taste.

#2 0

Finally Paid

AUTHOR: - ()

Finally after 18 months of waiting and complaining I was sent a check for the full amount on 11/24/01. I guess he is a man of his word... but in 18 months of holding people's money I just wonder what kind of return he made???