Complaint Review: Nick Huppert

• Submitted: Mon, August 02, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, May 15, 2012

• Reported By: Will work for Money — chicago Illinois USA
Nick Huppert

Nick Huppert Aiken Direct Thought CEO Nick Huppert only ripped off employees Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Nick

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Found Nick

I first met Nick as he was targeting recent design grads from my university. He presented me a nice package for a designer breaking into the real world. I understand how easy it was for him to state the specifics in the package that he offered me since he never intended on paying me for my services. I worked for Aiken Direct for just under a month and was compensated with a check that bounced and a contract stating he will pay me the balance soon after. Two years later, I have yet to be compensated for the work that I did under the clock of this gonif.

After researching Nick Huppert it seems ripping people off is his overall business model. He uses interns and recent grad to do the work and when there is a potential client on the line he will promise them he will run their e-blast campaign then do nothing but cash the check. (Typical for his kind)

Stay away from this business and human being, Nick Huppert is a thief!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2010 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nick-Huppert/internet/Nick-Huppert-Aiken-Direct-Thought-CEO-Nick-Huppert-only-ripped-off-employees-Internet-628330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nick Huppert

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Nick

AUTHOR: Slick - (United States of America)

I previously worked for Nick for Aiken, as well as Mail Architects. He was a very energetic and inspiring person to work for and never once was out of line with my pay, or the package he offered me. He always came through on his word and always kept things open in the office. There was no secrets and no nonsense. If he did not move his business out of Chicago, I would have continued working for him to this very day. Whoever is calling him a crook is outright wrong. I would highly reccomend working for him, especially if you are fresh out of school as he an help lead you to immense success. I now own a few different business's thanks to Nick's advice and inspiration, including an Art Gallery and a T-shirt company.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Found Nick

AUTHOR: AIKEN EMPLOYEE - (United States of America)

(((Redacted)))

That is a link to what seems like the new scam he is doing .... He pwes me and everyone that worked for him in Chicago money . He is one of the biggest liars I have met and is for sure the lowest of low human beings that take advantage of people with Zero remorse .

1 (646) 723 4364 and this is his number .....