Complaint Review: Nick Marks

• Submitted: Thu, April 16, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, April 16, 2009

• Reported By:Sandy Utah
Nick Marks
Crenshaw Blvd. Torrance, California U.S.A.

Nick Marks Don't fall for ANY of NICK MARKS Crafty, well written, convincing marketing Make money emails!! Torrance California

This was a couple years ago but there's a few things I remember which are:

I received a very convincing offer from Nick Marks (Forex) with guarantee of money back.

I purchased the system, which was a lot of downloadable pages and pages of junk. I tried to get some help from the support staff but could NEVER get through to anyone.

I finally tried to get my money back but could not get through to anyone AND would get an email back saying that the "EMAIL BOX WAS FULL"

I sent him a CERTIFIED LETTER saying, "Since you obviously cannot mange your business, customers or a simple email box...let me come work for you, I live near Torrance,CA (when i lived in CA). If you are that wealthy then I'm sure you can afford to hire a secretary and I need a job. If not.... just give me my money back for this mess of a system your selling.

I got no reply but finally got my money back! Although I'll never get back the big huge waste of time it all was.

Sandy, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2009 10:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nick-Marks/Torrance-California-90503/Nick-Marks-Dont-fall-for-ANY-of-NICK-MARKS-Crafty-well-written-convincing-marketing-Mak-444319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nick Marks