Complaint Review: Nick Matina Chat Stat

• Submitted: Thu, May 10, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, March 09, 2013

• Reported By: Gina-abmwest — Alhambra California United States of America
Nick Matina Chat Stat

Nick Matina Chat Stat Nick Matina is a con artist and steals money from people Oceanside, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Updated Links.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: These claims are not true. Proof enclosed.

We met Nick matina of chat stat through his wife many years ago..at first he seemed like a great person and also owned his own company. I convinced my boss page pakrava to hire him to build us a ecommerce website.
Nick came to the office and each time would ask for about 3500.00 as he said there was alot of work involved in this project.
As the months came on we got less and less work accomplished and he kept asking us for money. he would never leave without a check from us.
After one year of NOT giving us any results he told us that his programmer quit on him and he couldn't complete the job.
He then refused to give the site to us unless we signed a form letting him go of any responsibility..He screwed us over big time and we have no website..he then sold us fake stock in his company chat stat...He told us that it was a publically traded company and that we would get our money back when chat stats stock rises. [continued below]....
.......well we found out that chat stat is a fake company and once again he lied to us and ruined our business. We then found out that he has done this to other people..sold them fake stock in his failing business chat stat..He now sells cars at a dealership and can never pay us back.
His wife is also divorcing him due to these issues..he is a liar and a cheat..If you ever met nick matina of chat stat...don't believe anything he says..He would sell his own child for money!
Dont ever let him sell you stock in chat stat...Its a scam!!!
Trust us..we paid him over 10K and have a site that isn't up and he is free not being held accountable.
Nick matina of chat stat is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2012 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nick-Matina-Chat-Stat/internet/Nick-Matina-Chat-Stat-Nick-Matina-is-a-con-artist-and-steals-money-from-people-Oceanside-880798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nick Matina Chat Stat

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Updated Links.

AUTHOR: Nick - (U.S.A.)

I do not know why but the links I posted in my initial rebuttal stopped working.

I have uploaded the affidavit as images.

Also find below updated and working links.

LINK TO THE ENTIRE AFFIDAVIT BY GINA TAGHABONI
LINK TO NOTORIZED AND SIGNED SIGNATURE PAGE OF AFFIDAVIT

Should these links fail to work, please contact me for a copy.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

These claims are not true. Proof enclosed.

AUTHOR: Nick - (U.S.A.)

The bottom line is that I fired a contractor for non-performance, and he took his revenge on me by falsely impersonating another person, and basically making up what he believed would be the most damaging statements he could concoct based on what limited knowledge he gleaned from working with me.

What the imposter who wrote the report did not realize is that the person he impersonated (Gina) has been a personal friend of mine for over 15 years, and is also a stock holder in ChatStat. The impersonator also made several other mistakes, including writing the report at a 5th grade reading level (Gina has a master's degree), and misspelling the owner's name repeatedly.

LINK TO THE ENTIRE AFFIDAVIT BY GINA TAGHABONI
LINK TO NOTORIZED AND SIGNED SIGNATURE PAGE OF AFFIDAVIT

Please find attached the following: a notorized signature page and full copy of the "Affidavit of Factual Statement" from Gina Taghaboni, current sales manager of ABM West. This affidavit completely exonerates me and explains everything.  UPON REQUEST, the following items can be shown to any one who request it: a copy of ChatStat's articles of incorporation (proving that ChatStat is a "real company").a copy of ChatStat's Federal TAX ID (proving that ChatStat is a "real company").a copy of ChatStat's current bank name and account number, demonstrating ChatStat ability to continue forward.a copy of the standardized "Accredited Investor" contract, that every investor of ChatStat was required to sign before they were allowed to invest.

I would also like to state for the record that I have never been involved in a lawsuit of any kind, and neither has ChatStat.I have no criminal record of any kind, past, present, or foreseen.