Complaint Review: Nick Modares

• Reported By: JackHole — Georgia United States of America
Nick Modares
115 Fernwater Ct Roswell, Georgia United States of America

Nick Modares DOESN'T PAY HIS BILLS ON THE COMPANIES HE OWNES. Roswell, Georgia

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This has got to be a mistake! Call or email me to fix it.

Nick Modares is a member and owner of many companies. He doesnt pay his employees or his vendors that do work for his many businesses. We have completed work for his tanning salon in the middle of 2011. We have sent at least 8 bills and have called his store. I talked with the manager and she has said that she gave the bills to him. He refuses to pay them. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS MAN IN GA......You will be either not paid or you will waste your time. He is a member of so many businesses that his true title needs to be SCAMMER.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2012 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nick-Modares/Roswell-Georgia-30075/Nick-Modares-DOESNT-PAY-HIS-BILLS-ON-THE-COMPANIES-HE-OWNES-Roswell-Georgia-885842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nick Modares

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This has got to be a mistake! Call or email me to fix it.

AUTHOR: Michael - (United States of America)

It is so unfair to put out a report like this, incase of a misunderstanding, or an innocent situation that one of the parties may not even be aware of. I don't even know who this person is.

Please call or email me & if there is a bill that needs to be paid, lets take care of it. I pay my bills on time. If there is a dispute, I usually come to an understanding & take care of it. Life is too short.

I hope, this is not a competitor, or a prank or something like that. If this is legit & real, please tell me how much it is & what it is for? Who ever you are, you must have my contact info. If not call me at 770-640-0010. Thank you.