Complaint Review: Nick Of Time Email

• Reported By:Seguin Texas
Nick Of Time Email
nickoftime-email.com Internet U.S.A.

Nick Of Time Email Did not pay me Internet

I have been a member of Nick of Time Email for over a year. I have won several times on the "prize link" sent out in paid to read emails which after 6 months or so I have yet to be paid for. I spent a year or more reading 30+ emails a day until I was up to $100, which is what the payout is for free members. I requested payment 2 months ago and have not been paid yet. I have sent several emails to the website which have gone unanswered. DO NOT join nickottime-email.com, it is a rip-off.

Julie
Seguin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2008 07:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nick-Of-Time-Email/internet/Nick-Of-Time-Email-Did-not-pay-me-Internet-332866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nick Of Time Email