Complaint Review: Nickelodeon Suites Resort

• Updated: Fri, February 19, 2010

• Reported By: concerned mom — new jersey New Jersey United States of America
Nickelodeon Suites Resort
14500 Continental Gateway Internet United States of America

Nickelodeon Suites Resort Nickelodeon FAMILY Suites Resort - Orlando BED BUGS ME AND MY FAMILY WERE ATTACKED BY BED BUGS BEWARE OF MARITZA FLORES SHE GAVE ME A NUMBER TO A SEX CHAT LINE Internet

Please beware of the nickelodean hotel in orlando. Me and my family stayed there for my youngest sons birthday and were bitten alive by bed bugs we were told it was ant bites. My children who had over 100 bites were taken to the doctor.. Our family doctor told us that beyond a shadow of doubt my children were attacked by bed bugs and that the hotel must have been INFESTED for these many bites..

Maritza Flores who was handeling my claim with the hotel never sent my claims over to the insurance company for my exspences. MY WHOLE HOUSE HAD TO BE EXTERMINATED AND I HAD TO BUY NEW MATRESSES AND NEVERMIND THE DOCTORS BILLS.. MY CHILDREN HAD TO GO FOR TESTS DUE TO THE AMMOUNT OF BITES!!!

BESIDES BEING SO RUDE MARITZA FLORES ALSO GAVE ME A NUMBER TO A SEX CHAT LINE AFTER ME ASKING HER FOR THE NUMBER TO THE NICKELODEANS INSURER!! I HAVE IT ALL ON TAPE!!  IF ANYONE CAN HELP PLEASE EMAIL ME.. I HOPE THIS NEVER HAPPENS TO ANY OTHER FAMILYS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2010 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nickelodeon-Suites-Resort/internet/Nickelodeon-Suites-Resort-Nickelodeon-FAMILY-Suites-Resort-Orlando-BED-BUGS-ME-AND-MY-F-571418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nickelodeon Suites Resort