Complaint Review: Nicolas Izquierdo

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: alp — Tecate California United States of America
Nicolas Izquierdo
Internet Mexico

Nicolas Izquierdo Takes money and never finishes work Guadalahara, Mexico Internet

2/7/2013

There comes a time in a persons life that it be necessary to inform potential victims of an individual that has given this profession a black eye. So it is with great sadness that I must reveal to my colleges the dis-service of a fellow electronic engineer, Nicolas Izquierdo. Due to the circumstances I find it necessary to inform other potential individuals and employers of an unqualified, or not, an Electronics Design Engineer by the name of Nicolas Izquierdo, who formally was employed by Freescale in there Guadalajara Mx offices up thru December 2012.

He was terminated from Freescale in December 2012. While employed by other firms such as Honeywell in Juarez and others, he also freelanced for me. After looking back on the history of him I found that he really never completed one project, it was always something standing in his way to complete the project, or there was a problem with the design, but he was never too busy to take money from me and or my customers, to complete a design of various projects I had offered him.

Aside from being a common criminal, thief in my words, when you take someones money and NOT giving the person who gave you the money the final work, then that is stealing. The final straw was this last December when he was supposed to send me Gerber files for the production of a customers media device, and after having been paid a substantial sum of money, no documents have been received and no communications has been received from him. .

I have all the documents and proof of all the allegations I am making here, I just hope he is stopped from doing this to other victims, he might make a good shoe shine boy on the other hand he might only shine one shoe, that is his history. For potential employers you may contact me at the following email address for any information regarding Nicolas Izquierdo. His last known location was Guadalajara, Mx up to the end of December, his moving very frequently makes it difficult to locate him for prosecution, however it is never too late to do so. He was formally from Tijuana, Mx.

I am sure he is looking for other victims to scam as that is his nature. Feel free to contact me .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nicolas-Izquierdo/internet/Nicolas-Izquierdo-Takes-money-and-never-finishes-work-Guadalahara-Mexico-Internet-1012338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nicolas Izquierdo