Complaint Review: Nicole Michelle Maternity

• Submitted: Tue, April 10, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, April 10, 2007

• Reported By:Port-of-Spain Other
Nicole Michelle Maternity
2336 Messenger Circle Safety Harbour, Florida U.S.A.

Nicole Michelle Maternity ripoff Screamed at me Hung up Phone on me Supervisor refused to deal with situation and never called me Safety Harbour Florida

This all happened on Friday 6th April, 2007.
I called for assistance with an exchange after spending close to $1200.00 with Nicole Michelle Maternity clothing line. The sales representative, Angie, who's full attention I obviously did not have, kept putting me on hold every minute or every few seconds. About the 3rd time after putting me on hold, I politely asked her why she kept putting me on hold, and I told her that I felt abandoned...she snapped and said that she was not abandoning me, and as she continued to viciously speak, I told her that "I felt as if I was being abandoned". She then started to yell and scream at me .."YOU DO NOT INTERUPT ME WHILE I AM SPEAKING TO YOU!" ...as if I were 4 years old...she was so full of disrespect and it was something I have never experienced before.

I was heated up at that point and asked her just who she thought she was speaking to, and then the next thing I knew...she hung up on me. I called back a few moments later, to speak with the manager or supervisor and here is where it continues....Jessica the supervisor, was in office but in a meeting...I was told, as she was out of the meeing, she would call me...I called back 4-5 times later on that day leaving messages for Jessica the supervisor, and no reply...

On Monday 9th April, 2007, I left yet another 4-5 messages for Jessica, and no reply. Today, Tuesday 10th April, 2007...I leave about another 3-4 messages...I don't hear from the supervisor Jessica by phone, but I hear from her via e-mail...with the words, I heard you called, how could I assist you?. I wrote her back to call me, and she out rightly said no...to converse with her by e-mail. I wrote back letting her know of my request, which is not usual to their policy...they don't do refunds. My request is that I don't want anything to do with this company now...the clothes were pretty, but there is no way I could ever wear on these clothes after how I was treated. I was so disrespected, yelled at, the phone was hung up on me, and Jessica the person, who is suppose to make it all better...meaning...this is the supervisor...has completely ignored me and refused to speak with me.

As of right now...they have not agreed to refund me....I regret with all my heart ever dealing with them. I am pregnant...this should be a joy...to have them dress me and for me to wear and publicize their clothing...instead...what a horror.

Trinidad and Tobago

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2007 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nicole-Michelle-Maternity/Safety-Harbour-Florida-34695/Nicole-Michelle-Maternity-ripoff-Screamed-at-me-Hung-up-Phone-on-me-Supervisor-refused-to-1029377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nicole Michelle Maternity