Complaint Review: Nicor Advanced Energy

• Updated: Sat, March 15, 2014

• Reported By: Ryszard — Wauconda Illinois
Nicor Advanced Energy
Naperville, Illinois USA

Nicor Advanced Energy price per gas unit went up from $0.751 (bill from 01.10.14) to $1.712 (bill from 03.12.14) Naperville Illinois

After getting insainly high gas bills from Nicor Advanced Energy I found that I've been overcharged more then double by Nicor Advanced Energy compare to Nicor Gas charges.

Feb.2014 bill Nicor Advanced Energy charged me $1.152 per unit. My friends paid Nicor Gas $0.51 per unit

March 2014 bill Nicor Advanced Energy charged me $1.712 per unit. My friends paid Nicor Gas $0.68 per unit

When in Feb. 2014 I contacted Nicor Advanced Energy Costumer Service I'ev been told that is the price they charge and I have to pay it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2014 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nicor-Advanced-Energy/Naperville-Illinois-60566/Nicor-Advanced-Energy-price-per-gas-unit-went-up-from-0751-bill-from-011014-to-17-1130950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nicor Advanced Energy