Complaint Review: Nicor Solutions

• Reported By: dourresearch — Rockford Illinois
Nicor Solutions
Nationwide USA

Nicor Solutions Hard Sales Scam Nationwide

Nicor Solutions sent me a letter which looks similar to Nicor Gas stating I could save money by getting on a Fixed Bill program.  I thought it was strange when they asked me for my account number but it happens sometimes with utility companies.  They tried to hard sell me monthly payments of $134.  When I asked how they got the number they said they averaged out my bill.  I said last year was unseasonably cold and that I don't believe my gas will be that high again so he tried to sell me on another program.  I came here to do research and I checked out my utils from previous years and this is a rip off!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2014 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nicor-Solutions/nationwide/Nicor-Solutions-Hard-Sales-Scam-Nationwide-1172722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nicor Solutions