Complaint Review: Nielson Research Group

• Updated: Mon, March 12, 2012

• Reported By: tiffany — Turbotville Pennsylvania United States of America
Nielson Research Group
770 Broadway New York, New York United States of America

Nielson Research Group The sent me a check and had me send some and go to a store and then do a survey New York, New York

Hi my name is Tiffany I was riped off in Turbotville PA

I was sent a check for 2400 dollars that I was told to take and western Union some of it for part of a survey and then take 150 of it go to a retail store and purchase merchandise and then do a survey for that place.

The check seemed like it went through so the money became available for me to do this. Then I checked my bank statement and it was rejected and the money was taken back so my account went delinquent. Now Im left with no money and no way to provide for my son or myself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2012 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nielson-Research-Group/New-York-New-York-10003/Nielson-Research-Group-The-sent-me-a-check-and-had-me-send-some-and-go-to-a-store-and-the-852788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nielson Research Group