Complaint Review: Nigel Goldman

• Updated: Sun, May 26, 2013

• Reported By: Howard — Birmingham Alabama
Nigel Goldman
Avda De Las Cumbres Internet United Kingdom

Nigel Goldman NIGEL GOLDMAN made me over A MILLION EUROS IN THE FUTURES MARKET TAX FREE!!!!!! Marbella Internet

Nigel Goldman made me over a Million Euros trading my account for me in the futures market.

Despite reading negative reports about this individual on this site, which I now believe to be totally false and the work of a disgruntled ex-employee, I chose to trust Nigel Goldman with my investment decisions in the futures market.

I couldn´t have made a wiser decision, in 18 months, Nigel Goldman made me a tax free profit of over a million euros trading the futures market.

This canny individual clearly knows what he is doing, and I wouldn´t hesitate to recommend him to any would be investors. Proof of this windfall has been provided to the press.

This man won the beat the broker competition on the radio, turning 100,000 into 2.7 million in six weeks, winning first prize.

Someone has written here that he has a gambling problem, and loses all his income in the casino. If you check your facts, you will see he is highly aclaimed and successful poker player, ranked in the top 150 in Europe.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2013 11:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nigel-Goldman/internet/Nigel-Goldman-NIGEL-GOLDMAN-made-me-over-A-MILLION-EUROS-IN-THE-FUTURES-MARKET-TAX-FREE-1054074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nigel Goldman