Complaint Review: Nightingale Conant

• Updated: Sun, January 20, 2013

• Reported By: Jane — Paignton Nationwide United Kingdom
Nightingale Conant
Melville Street paignton, Select State/Province United Kingdom

Nightingale Conant Do you know how much your program is worth paignton, United Kingdom

*Author of original report: your view - a little distorted?

*Consumer Comment: I gained

I have been involved in Nightingale Conant for the last 13 years. They pray on the vulnerable and their only interest is making money. Their marketing is untrue and their ethics seriously in question. They re brand 20 year old material and promote as brand new. They have a 'New Release Club' which does not promote anything new but re-hashes old stuff and they hope the consumer will not notice. Their marketing claims very real and wonderful results however these are not true and are totally unfounded.

It is a money making scam and all who participate are being ridiculed beyond belief. I, when working there, have been asked to perform many things that are not morally correct. They pray on the the vulnerable and make alot of money doing so.  I have inside knowledge and am glad to share the true 'Nightingale Conant' with those who have listened and bought but have had no awe inspiring changes in thier lives. Check out the 'law of winning numbers' it's a classic rip off

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2012 04:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nightingale-Conant/paignton-Select-StateProvince-TQ2/Nightingale-Conant-Do-you-know-how-much-your-program-is-worth-paignton-United-Kingdom-872878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nightingale Conant

your view - a little distorted?

AUTHOR: Jane Bradmore - ()

I assure you my level of success and motivation was pro-active in my time with NC. However as I am sure you know marketing, sales techiques. one sided win offers are what make a company successful in monetary terms. A product for re-sale in of minimum value and maximum profit.

I am very successful and happy without such silly tools of an american (whos probably be dead a while) insight to the everyday world we all live in.

Can you not work it out for yourself?? Companies like NC pray on peoples weakness. Why dont you explore your own success plan?

By the way the programs you buy cost less than £3.00 to make. What do you pay??

I gained

AUTHOR: James R - (United States of America)

I have used Nightingale Conant products and gained. In sales, I won a 200,000.00$ Pratt & Whitney blanket purchase order from a Company that always got it year after year. I used Brian Tracy's material to structure my opening call and had a 98 percent close ratio to get in the door for an initial appointment. This person may be disgruntled but I can't agree with making the company All bad. I am personally taking the personal coaching program right now and wish I had taken it many years ago. The company I own has the most 5 stars in three states. Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont. I'd give the URL but there are a lot of strange people and I want my privacy protected. I will add this, now company gets as big as they are without producing tangible results in many people. The person writing this I doubt ever applied principles that have been taught or they surely would have gained