comedy

Complaint Review: Nik Marks Enterprise, Marksenterprise.com, MarksEnterprise, Nickmarkenterprise, Sales@marksenterpris

• Submitted: Tue, February 10, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 16, 2009

• Reported By:Mount Pleasant South Carolina
superaffiliatewebsites.com Internet U.S.A.

Nick Marks Enterprise Ripoff - Nick Marks "Perfect Money Formula" Internet

*Author of original report: Nick Marks Enterprise

I am still mad at myself for getting scammed by Nick Marks "Bait and switch" tactics. I just got laid-of, so I read his email about "Perfect Money Formula." He went on guaranteeing the program and stating it had nothing to do with affiliate marketing, Google ads etc. In addition, he guaranteed a complete refund if not happy for any reason, even after 5 minutes of receiving his "system".

Turns out you have to watch some videos he made, and (by the way, they are all about affiliate marketing stuff - something he states in ads it was not, so this is where he got me. A total lie! Right there I knew I wad dealing with a scam artist.

So, if you were stupid enough like I was to shed $77 dollars on "Perfect Money Formula", you could soon see that the program could not work even with his promised free website included, for which by the way you find out later on, you need to shed another couple of hundreds for hosting which Marks "specially" arranged for his "customers". But the website is free... LOL

Next day I sent an email requesting a refund of my $77, but I never heard back. Than I called his "customer service" about twice each week for a month, thinking maybe they did not get my emails.. Each time a person on the other side who hardly speaks English BTW, says that I should be getting an email as refund confirmation in the next 48 hours, followed by the actual refund within 5-10 days.

Last week I sent another email to
sales@marksentreprise.com and of course called for the fifth time inquiring about the refund. Again, I was told there will be an email confirmation...bla....bla..... bla.....Of, course, nothing yet.Since I am not getting any response, I hope somebody knows what else I can do to get my money back. I will report to BBB and FBI next. In addition I am ready to work diligently with anyone who can help take ALL of his scam websites down and charge him with fraud.

I thought I'd tell about my experience in hopes someone else does not fall pray to Mr. Marks. My last hope is to initiate charge back through my Bank...but not sure if this will work.

Lyda
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2009 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nik-Marks-Enterprise-Marksenterprisecom-MarksEnterprise-Nickmarkenterprise-Salesmarksenterpris/internet/Nick-Marks-Enterprise-Ripoff-Nick-Marks-Perfect-Money-Formula-Internet-422507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nik Marks Enterprise, Marksenterprise.com, MarksEnterprise, Nickmarkenterprise, Sales@marksenterpris

Nick Marks Enterprise

AUTHOR: Lyda - (U.S.A.)

Well, I finally got my refund and thought it would be only fair to post. But, it took weeks of writing complaints and calling.