- Report: #1017732
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Nike-yi
Nike-yiShenzhen, Select State/Province United States of America
Nike-yi www.nike-yi.com cell phones and others Shenzhen, Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
2. - This company sent the package by regular mail, which already owe me $15 and I received the package yesterday (January 15, 2013) in Santiago of Chile (more than two months of waiting). When the postman came with the package I immediately surprised by the size of this, little thought here does not fit the phone with its case and weight nothing, the box weighed nothing, which scares me and I opened it in front of the postman, inside the package was a flash drive and a bill to a Russian person
3. For a long time I was sending mails to Nike-Yi and left the company to respond, with the delay of the shipment and the difference of $15 turned a blind eye and answered no more.
More Details Company are:
Mobile Phone: 86-15692448054
Address: 7th Floor. Techwayson Center, 7th Gaoxin Nan Avenue, Nanshan High-teck Pack Zip: 518000 Country/Region: China (Mainland) Province/State: Guangdong City: Shenzhen
The seller: Sophia Xu If
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nike-yi/Shenzhen-Select-StateProvince-518000/Nike-yi-wwwnike-yicom-cell-phones-and-others-Shenzhen-Internet-1017732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.