Complaint Review: Nikeshox-outlet

• Updated: Tue, February 25, 2014

• Reported By: gpruitt66 — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Nikeshox-outlet
Internet USA

Nikeshox-outlet Took my money, never shipped my order or answered any of my emails as to where my order was. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Refunded

*Author of original report: Nothing

*General Comment: Same Thing here!

I ordered two pair of Nike shox online from the Nikeshox-outlet website, my total order was 149.00. Almost 30 days later I still have not received the order. Going back to the website, the only way to contact them is via email, I knew right then that it wasn't looking good. I have emailed several times looking for my order or some information, of course no answer, So I was beat for $149.00. Don't let it happen to you!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nikeshox-outlet/internet/Nikeshox-outlet-Took-my-money-never-shipped-my-order-or-answered-any-of-my-emails-as-to-1126476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nikeshox-outlet

Refunded

AUTHOR: dcmartin - ()

My friend just advised me that she disuted the charges at the bank and the bank returned the funds back to her account today. So If you haven't already tried that avenue maybe you could try that.

Nothing

AUTHOR: gpruitt66 - ()

I'm sorry to hear that I'm not the only one. I didn't receive any answers or product from them. I am going to file with the Better Business Bureau, maybe your friend can do the same.

#3 General Comment

Same Thing here!

AUTHOR: dcmartin - ()

I have a friend that asked me to do a little checking around and that is when I landed here... They got her for 160.00 and same thing, only an emai with no response. So really I guess I was just wanting to ask if you have found a way to contact them yet or if you have recieved your order yet? Please help.