Complaint Review: Nikki Walker PR

*Author of original report: Publicity Firm

*Author of original report: Publicity Firm

*Author of original report: Publicist

*Author of original report: Nikki Walker PR NWPR misused monies

This company is a public relations firm that was based in Atlanta but moved to Jersey City. The own Nikki Walker lacks a lot of immediate connections to truly help a client build their brand. Her direct partner Lola Sims majority is like a pep squad leader rarely getting any true publicity. In my personal dealings with them I hosted a couple launch parties where no media was present. I also discovered they used my budget monies for personal use. When I addressed that my monies were
mishandled they did not attempt to show proof of where monies went. Not to mention the lack of publicity given I quickly noticed in my opinion that they know people who know people and do not have the direct connections.
 They also in my opinion favor  bigger clients. I have also personal caught Nikki Walker in lies when it came to fulfilling my contract, she tends to tell you what you want to hear to get the next payment. In my opinion working with this company is
a waste of time and effort. You can put your money towards something else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nikki-Walker-PR/JERSEY-CITY-New-Jersey-07304/Nikki-Walker-PR-NWPR-misused-monies-JERSEY-CITY-New-Jersey-940881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nikki Walker PR

Publicity Firm

AUTHOR: Author - (United States of America)

Although some events were great it was minimal

Publicity Firm

AUTHOR: Author - (United States of America)

I had worked with them for six months and was not pleased with the overall results of it.

Publicist

AUTHOR: Author - (United States of America)

Their services were not affective

Nikki Walker PR NWPR misused monies

AUTHOR: Author - (United States of America)

This company is a public relations firm that was based in Atlanta but moved to Jersey City. The owner Nikki Walker was notified by myself when I discovered my budget money for a event I had them host was not used for the event. I gave monies to a NWPR rep who in turn did not pay the actors who acted out a scene for my event. I had spoken to the actor directly months after the event and discovered this.

Once I told Nikki Walker her reply was, I didn't know and that person no longer works for us." It wasn't until I asked a week later about getting my monies returned in which she asked for the amount and in the end did not send a payment reimburse me. In addition I hosted a event with them in NYC and they would not supply proof and documentation of where monies were spent. I concluded that my trust in them was out the door after discovering the misuse of my budget money and the inability to show me the receipts from the companies they used for the event in NYC.